Thursday, October 2, 2008

Guest: J.L. Langley

Island Entertainment At It’s Finest


Since I did DIK a few weeks ago. I wanted to come up with something different. So I decided to share my trip to San Francisco with you.


In SF I developed a new skill, I thought might keep all you islanders entertained. Condom Animal Art.



It’s amazing the things a person can come up with to entertain themselves when bored. According to my esteemed colleagues and friends I’ve quite a talent. And I must admit, they are right. I do! Bragging? No not really. It took a lot of skill to blow the darn things up. The lube was industrial strength. I lost count of how many times the little buggers flew out of my hands. Perhaps I should try Condom Juggling next time? *ponders* Anyway, let me put it in to perspective. People always ask if certain sex acts are possible without lube? Well they are if you use one of the FWF condoms. I was covered in lube from head to toe. Not pretty. And sadly not kinky either, Andre (aka Mr. Langley) was at home in Texas. He did get pics of my art work via Tobias, aka my iphone, though.



I mastered the condom Armadillo aka Arnie. A tribute to my home state. The condom Bunny aka Theodore, and the ever famous tribute to erotic romance writers the condom purple penis with blue testicles. Attaching the testicles is easier said than done! My balls flew into the aisle too many times to count.





The only downer on the trip? I missed the Cowboy game. I was walking down Folsom trying to get Tobias to work so I could check the score. He never would work, but I found out later that we lost. Judging by the close score it was probably a good game. Oh well, I didn't stay down for long...how could I? We went to the Folsom Street Fair. There was eye candy galore. We definitely need some of the hotties we saw there on the island. There was naked eye candy, eye candy in leather harnesses, eye candy in chaps, etc. It was a veritable feast for the senses. I learned that I much prefer the crowd at Folsom to the crowd at Yaoi-con. Yaoi-con? It was fun getting to meet readers. In fact, the best part of the con for me was meeting readers, that alone was worth going, but for me there wasn’t any eye candy there. My eye candy was on Folsom Street and most of said eye candy was nekkid. We (Ally Blue, Kimberly Gardner, Jade Buchanan and James Buchanan) are trying to talk Laura (Baumbach) into doing an MLR booth at Folsom next year...wish us luck.

13 comments:

Ciara said...

Now that's a picture to wake one up in the morning! yum. :)

lisabea said...

*G*

I live to serve. And JL knows how to have a good time.

Kim said...

LOL Condom animals. You have been hiding secret skillz from us J.L.! A condom dillo is the only dillo I would like to have around. The real ones smell really really bad!

Thanks for sharing your pics it looks like you had a great time!
Especially the last pic! Is it wrong that I want to hook my finger.....never mind, don't answer that. I am a dirty girl.

lisabea said...

I concur. Kim is a dirty girl.

J.L. Langley said...

LOL Oh these pics are the mild g rated ones. There are other pics of Folsom that can not be shown. Hmmm...Maybe I'll have to photoshop some and blur out certain parts. It was a blast.

Tracy said...

lmao - condom animals? You covered in lube? omg there's a picture! haha! It sounds like you had a great time and you got some fun pictures on top of it all - nice ass/chaps pictures!

Thanks for coming back to the DIK!

jessewave said...

Wow JL I wish you hadn't mentioned this post - now I wish I had been there. Those are dynamite pics. Condom animals?????

Carolyn Crane said...

Whoa! I love looking at people's photos, and these are Xtra fine. Thanks for visiting, J.L. Langley. It's such an honor!

Katie Reus said...

Condom animals? Very cool :) I was just in SF visiting a friend and your pics made me smile...esp the ass shots, lol!

lisabea said...

JL....you'll have to send me some of the R rated ones...

Shaymless Aymless said...

LOL... Ahh SF! Gotta love that town. Condom art and chaps... *g*

You guys now need to experience the Castro on Halloween and the Gay Pride Parade.

James Buchanan said...

I'm so there with you next year!!!!

Sarah said...

Loving the condom animals, what an artist!

Loving leather chaps even more, that is just poetry!

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP