Sunday, November 15, 2009

Whoops September Babies My Bad


I TOTALLY BLEW IT AS BIRTHDAY LEADER OVER HERE and I'M SO FREAKIN' SORRY. When I switched positions I kind of let the blog slip MY FAULT Swear it won't happen again. So to make it up to you September Babies here are your gifts! Enjoy and I hope you had a fantastic Bday!!!!




























Please, Please, Please send me any and all naked menz pics so I can a fresh selection to post for the Bday parties! Seriously I need some help I'm running out! You can send them to saraijohnson@hotmail.com Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's OK, at my age I like for forget my birthday.

:0/

MsM

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP