Friday, November 27, 2009

What We Are Thankful For Day 2

Thank you to everyone who reads the DIK blog!


Did this guy go to your house yesterday and cook?

This thanksgiving I'm particularly thankful for the loving support of my 'G'...aka Mr.Darcy.

Lisabea


I'm thankful for my wonderful husband because I wonder how he manages to put up with me sometimes. I'm thankful for my crazy family, that my sister married the man she loves this year, and that in this economy, I still have a roof over my head. I'm also thankful for my love of reading. Books make the world a much better place :)

Katie Reus


Being in the UK we don't really celebrate Thanksgiving. But I am very thankful at the moment for my health and the health of my family.

Lesley

No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP