Saturday, November 28, 2009

What We Are Thankful For Day 3


I'm thankful for my family and that we are all healthy right now. I'm also thankful we have a roof over our heads and the kids are progressing well in
school. :)

And, I'm grateful for all my online friends and certainly my new
home away from home at DIK.

Lea

There are many things I’m thankful for this year:

I’m so thankful for my family – both immediate and extended. My parents...I don’t know what I would do without them – they are so wonderful. I’m thankful my husband still has a job (and me too!) and is happy. I’m thankful my kids are healthy and happy and that we all have a roof over our heads. I’m thankful I can buy and read any book that I want and then discuss it with my incredibly fun and amazing cyber friends – as well as “real” friends. I’m thankful to have a job that I love. Mostly I’m thankful that I have a lot to be thankful for.

Tracy

1 comment:

Mary G said...

I am thankful for my family, my friends, I can still whack a tennis ball & I can read a lot. I am thankful for all my online buddies especially Lea who is now a real life, smart, funny & wonderful friend.

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP