Sunday, July 24, 2011

Play by Play Winner!


Thanks to everyone who joined in the fun and voted for their favorite Play-by-Play cover art and for entering the contest to win either a copy of The Perfect Play or a pre-ordered copy of Changing the Game by Jaci Burton.

First the results of the poll:

The Perfect Play: 39 votes or 44.83%
Taking a Shot: 36 votes or 41.38%
Changing the Game: 12 votes or 13.79%
Total Votes: 87 (Thank you again!)

It was a close race between The Perfect Play & Taking a Shot. Poor Changing the Game was left in the dust! LOL

I numbered everyone's entry and used the number randomizer from Random.org to pick the lucky winner!

Congratulations To: Entry #14 MicheleKS

Who said: I love all the covers- have a oversized postcard of 'The Perfect Play' by my desk at home. But all three are spectacular.

Michelle, can you please e-mail me at lea@closetreader.com and let me know which book you would like, and provide your full snail mail address & I will (pre)order your book from the Book Depository. Michelle has 72 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen.

Just to let you know there will be two more chances to win a copy of The Perfect Play starting tomorrow morning at Book Lovers Inc. when I post a review of Changing the Game + a Giveaway!

Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Dr J said...

Congrats to the winner -- didn't vote although I probably should have -- they are all gorgeous. Can't even imagine such beautiful guys but obviously they are out there. Really makes you want to read the book, eh? But of course, who doesn't want to read a Jaci Burton book?

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP