Sunday, June 7, 2009

It's a Trade!

So we finished the Hero Draft and a good time was had by all - I think - I know I had fun. But after the dust settled one of our ladies found that there was another hero that she felt would suit the needs of her hut better. She said he was calling to her. You know we can't ignore the call of the wild, now can we? Nope.

So Kati has decided to dump Vic Savian (Beth Kery's Wicked Burn) from the first round draft and replace him with Alec Cain (from SJ Day's Marked series).

Kati - we wish you much happiness with Alec! (Here's the picture that Kati provided of Alec - he's scrumdilyicious!)



(Also - I've been having issues with my email this week and have sent out 2 emails about the DIK schedule. If for some reason you haven't received these please email me and let me know so I can get the problem taken care of. Thanks!)

2 comments:

Kati said...

Well, not so much DUMP Vic as make room for Alec. If I'd been given the chance to have another hero, it WOULD have been Vic. But Alec is just...well...

Lea said...

Hey!

I take Vic.... :) I LOVE that guy. ;)

lolololol

However, Niall has claimed him so I'm thinking we are all SOL.

I hope you are all having a great Sunday Ladies.

L

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP