Sunday, January 9, 2011

2010 DIK Reading Challenge Review and winner

Well it's now 2011 and that means that the 2010 DIK Reading Challenge is over.  It was a ton of fun and I know personally that I read quite a few books that I may not have gotten around to reading otherwise.


We had 24 people sign up for the challenge and 6 that were regular participants.  However when all was said and done only 4 finished the challenge.  


Now there was a prize attached to this challenge - a $50.00 gc to any online bookseller of the winners choice -  and since we had 4 finishers I put them into random.org and the winner ended up being:


Lesley W


Congratulations!!!


Thank you to all of the participants.  I hope you all had a great time and found some new favorite books as well.  


Happy 2011!

5 comments:

Chris said...

Congrats, LesleyW!!!

LesleyW said...

Thank you! It was the only reading challenge I managed to complete in 2010. I'm very chuffed to have won. :)

Estella said...

Wtg, Lesley!

Heather D said...

Congrats Leslie!! Have a great time spending that GC on some really great books!!

KC Burn said...

Congrats, Lesley!

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP