Wednesday, August 11, 2010

KB Brings the WTFckery to the Island!

Since this is my final day here at the good old DIK blog, why not do something a little out of the ordinary and show you some of the wierd and wacky I love to promote in a weekly post I call WTFckery or Not, You Decide.

If you have visited my blog before, especially on Sunday, I post about all the WTF things I find on the internet. Some are loopy, some are strange, and some of just WTFOMGBBQ that I have to look away.

So here are a few WTFckeries to make you gasp in shock and causes you to say, "WTF is that?"

If you ever become a gazillionaire and decide you need a home why not go ahead and purchase this $220 million London penthouse? I can't wait to see this amazing piece of property showcased on HGTV's House Hunters or My First Place. From Luxist:


"A six-bedroom penthouse at London's posh One Hyde Park development (above) has just sold for a record-breaking £140 million, or about $220 million, making it the most expensive piece of residential real estate in the world (in terms of current listings and sales). The massive deal eclipses the paltry $150 million asking price for The Manor, Candy Spelling's monstrous mansion in Beverly Hills, previous holder of the World's Most Expensive title. While the identity of the buyer remains a closely-guarded secret, speculation is centering on oligarchs and oil sheikhs, the London Telegraph reports. The palatial penthouse stretches across two floors and boasts bullet-proof windows, a panic room and stunning views across the Serpentine lake in Hyde Park.

The new owners will also have access to 24-hour room service from the neighboring Mandarin Oriental hotel, spas, squash courts a private wine-tasting facility and protection from security guards who are former members of the SAS, the UK's elite special forces unit. One Hyde Park, which boasts 86 properties starting at around £20 million, is comprised of four hexagonal tower blocks due to be completed by December."

And make sure to buy some nice furnature for your pricey penthouse with this most excellent couch! Because we all need a giant cat couch in our living rooms.


Now alot of my WTFckery comes straight from Regretsy. I always make sure to end with a Regretsy WTFckery. Here is a small taste of what you can find on that site to buy:

Now if you're on a desert island, beware these native monkeys that will probably eat your brains and stomp on your bones becaue you tried to take a banana from one of their precious banana trees:


Or if you are going out for a night on the town, and need a nice pair of earrings, why not poke your ear love with this cinnamonbun covered in what looks like stale Elmer's Glue?


And no WTFckery post is complete without a little video footage that makes you go... WTF??



A lovely final present from me to you.

Have you seen any WTFckery on the internet that you would like to share?

7 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Is my mind just dirty? Cos I thought that was fake sperm on her ear

Patti (@TheLoveJunkee) said...

The cat couch is weird, the monkeys look creepy, and that doesn't look like glue on the earrings...

Carolyn Crane said...

I hear they are putting that cat couch in that London penthouse! LOL.

KT Grant said...

So, who wants to buy me the penthouse?

Cybercliper said...

Oh wow, I'm glad you said those earrings were cinnamon buns - I was having a "There's Something About Mary" moment...

Amanda from Novel Addiction said...

I thought that video was a slug. A slug that was trying to eat whatever that metal thing is.

Jessica said...

I know I'm late but I had to add to the comment section...
1. are you sure that is a cinnabon earing? Icing? Yeah right!

2. the cat couch is, well, I've got no words...but yuk!

3. are you sure that isn't "the Blob!" in the vid? Sure could have fooled me!

4. Nice way to end your stay! Thanks for the WTF laughs.

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP