Friday, November 21, 2008

AND THE WINNER IS....

Renee! Yes, it certainly is. :) I've already contacted her to let her know.



Again, I wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers. Still a very stressful time in my neck of the woods, but I am moving on. *sigh* I think, anyway.





Here's hoping Tracy & Sarai have come up with something super fun for this weekend!



And I'm leaving you with a pretty picture. :) And it is definitely pretty. *sigh*





Wonder what he's thinking?

I'm thinking, why yes that lip

will taste good. Mrowr! :D

2 comments:

Renee said...

Thank you Bridget! Email to follow. :-)

Tracy said...

Congrats Renee! and thanks again Bridget!

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP