Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Welcome Our New DIK Team Member: Sidney Kay

Grass skirts ready?  Ok, we don't really have them here but we can shake them anyway while we welcome: Sidney Kay to the Island!

1. What is the screen name that you want to go by? 
Sidney Kay

2. What is your date of birth? (day and month only!) 
September 18...same as Greta Garbo

3. What are your 5 favorite books? 
*Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase
*House Party by Anne Stuart
*Night in Eden by Candice Proctor
*It by Stephen King
*The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery 

4. Which heroes would you bring to the island and why? 
*I've always fancied Zorro. Tall, dark, handsome, has an accent and he's mysterious (the mask). He's a good deed doer and kind to his parents. Plus, if I want to dance, there is his alter ego Don Diego Vega. 
*My other hero would be Julia Child; hey I'm no fool, I like to eat.

5. What is your favorite movie that is based on book? 
Wizard of Oz

6. Name one fun thing you would bring to the island? 
Liza Minnelli, she can sing, she can dance and I believe she has a wonderful sense of humor. So, I'd be pretty entertained. And, I bet she's got a boatload of stories.

7. Why are you interested in coming to the island? 
Well, this seems to be a fun place to be with interesting people hanging out. On a more personal level, I think it would allow me the opportunity to expand my horizons, make me push past some of my self-imposed limits.

You can visit Sidney Kay at her blog: Kay's Blog

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the island Sidney Kay!!

:o)

MsM

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Hi Sidney Kay! Welcome *shakes a little grass skirt dance*

Tracy said...

Sidney Kay - Welcome!

*sigh* I love Lord of Scoundrels too.

Kris said...

Hey Sidney! :)

Lea said...

Welcome to the Island Sidney Kay!

Looking forward to partying with you. ;)

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP