Monday, December 13, 2010

Welcome Our New DIK Team Member: D.L.

Another new team member - so raise your rum drinks and give a welcome toast to...

Please welcome D.L.

1. What is the screen name that you want to go by?
D.L.

2. What is your date of birth? (day and month only!)
1/28

3. What are your 5 favorite books? (these won't necessarily be the books you'll bring to the island with you)
*Scandal in Spring- Lisa Kleypas
*Private Arrangements- Sherry Thomas
*Agnes and the Hitman- Jennifer Crusie
*Romancing Mr. Bridgerton- Julia Quinn
*Lover Unbound- JR Ward

4. Which heroes would you bring to the island and why? (these won't necessarily be the heroes you'll bring to the island with you)
*Matthew Swift from Scandal in Spring- Lisa Kleypas
*Marc “Hunt” Hunter from Unlawful Contact- Pamela Clare
*John Matthew from JR Ward’s BDB
*Nick Romeo from Romeo, Romeo- Robin Kaye
*Devin Freedman from What the Librarian Did- Karina Bliss

5. What is your favorite movie that is based on book?
Fight Club! I’ll watch anything with Edward Norton, but this is my favorite.

6. Name one fun thing you would bring to the island?
Besides my rapier wit? Um… cookies?

7. Why are you interested in coming to the island?
For the romance, the hot men, and for the love of those drinks with the colorful little umbrellas! And really, when it comes down to it, what could possibly be more fun than kicking back and talking about romance novels with a bunch of people who love them as much as I do?

You can visit D.L. on her blog: The Romance Girl's Guide to Fiction

9 comments:

Sweet Vernal Zephyr said...

Will you share John Matthew?

And yes, those little umbrellas make me smile no matter what! Instant sunshine even in this snowy weather.

Tracy said...

I love mini umbrellas - they should be in EVERY drink! lol

Welcome D.L. - glad to have you!

Karielle Stephanie said...

Yay welcome! :)

Chris said...

Welcome, DL!

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh *toes curling* You love Edward Norton too??!! *happy dance* I just love that guy!

Welcome to the island Edward Norton fan! *big smile*

:o)

MsM

Penny Watson said...

DL--I have a funny story about Ed Norton! When I was in Sarasota FL on vacation, I was having breakfast in our hotel restaurant, and I saw this guy sitting at a table, and he looked really familiar. It was bugging me that I couldn't remember his name. All morning, I kept trying to remember who he was. I was in a grocery store with my family and I yelled out "Ed, Ed, Ed Norton!" My whole family cracked up. So now that's one of our inside jokes...my kids scream, "Ed, Ed, Ed Norton" to make fun of me. hee hee...by the way, he was really cute!

Kris said...

Cookies! I like DL. :)

Lea said...

Welcome to the Island!!

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

Julia Quinn and JR Ward are some of my faves. I too would like a piece of John Matthew =)

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP