Saturday, December 18, 2010

My love of flashers...its not what you think!

It's my final day on the island until next spring and its also the last post before DIK takes its winter break. I've mentioned on my blog Moonlight to Twilight, that I adore Flash Mobs. If I had an official "bucketlist" it would include one day finding myself surprised to be smack-dab in the middle of a Flash Mob somewhere. I would love that.
Until that happens, I find great joy in watching Flash Mob's on Youtube videos. Today, I am posting a few favorite holiday theme Flash Mobs. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.











Have a wonderful and safe holiday season! See ya next year!!

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh those were great! I really loved the one in the Lisbon airport the best but who doesn't love the Charlie Brown song in #4? lol

Thanks for the wonderful videos, Ms. M.

Karielle Stephanie said...

the food court one made me go hysterical...I love the way the passersby look at them!!

Anonymous said...

I looooooooove Flash Mobs! One of my favorites is an MC Hammer "Can't Touch This" in a Gap-like looking clothes store. I want to do one so bad! I love these chrimstas-themed ones!

LesleyW said...

Count me as another flash mob fan. The Artie flash mob dance scene in Glee is I think my favourite bit.

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP