by Oskar Klaus
1. Unlimited access to gingerbread.
2. Kick-ass snow conditions year-round...prime for snowboarding.
3. Great pick-up line for chicks. (They giggle and I just play along....)
4. Excellent opportunities for world-wide travel (by magical sleigh of course).
5. I always pick up extra cash while playing poker at Dag's (elfin bar in the North Pole). Elves suck at poker.
6. Get to hang out with my brothers a lot since Klaus Enterprises is a family business.
7. My parents have the coolest Christmas tree in the world.
8. Christmas morning is epic. It never gets old.
9. Can't beat midnight curling competitions with elves.
10. Large selection of drinking games to Christmas carols.
1. I'm always on the naughty list.
2. Chirpy Christmas music in July gets irritating.
3. It's freakin' cold in the North Pole.
4. Getting busted by the Council of Seven (elfin governing body) sucks.
5. Ass frequently gets stuck in miniature chairs at Dag's Bar.
6. Red and green aren't my best colors.
7. Being Director of Elfin Resources is basically a glorified babysitting job for a bunch of ornery, hard-drinking, cussing elves.
8. Can't bring girls home after parties.
9. Hangovers from drinking peppermint schnapps aren't pretty.
10. Impossible to get one over on my Dad. You know, he sees you when you're sleeping, yada yada yada......
Oskar Klaus, the youngest son of Santa Claus, currently resides in the North Pole. His official position at Klaus Enterprises is Director of Elfin Resources. Hobbies include extreme snowboarding, visiting used bookstores, and partying like there's no tomorrow. He's a frequent character in Sweet Inspiration, his brother Nicholas' book. (link: http://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Inspiration-ebook/dp/B003552TRE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1292341195&sr=8-2 ) His own story, Sweet Magik, will be coming out in 2011. (http://www.pennywatsonbooks.com/books.htm)
Penny Watson, author of The Klaus Brothers Series by The Wild Rose Press, can be found at....
Giveaway #2: An ebook copy of Sweet Inspiration by Penny Watson
What if the legend of Santa Claus is in fact, true? What if Santa has five big strapping sons who help him run his empire? Five single, sexy sons looking for romance...
Nicholas Klaus is a master pastry chef, a strict disciplinarian, and the eldest son of the legendary Santa Claus. One look at cafe owner Lucy Brewster sends him into an unexpected tailspin of lusty desires. When Lucy is injured, Nicholas makes a decision that catapults their lives into turmoil...
Lucy Brewster, the free-spirited proprietor of Sweet Inspiration, has a flair for concocting sugary confections but no time for adventure. She gets more than she bargained for when she awakens in the North Pole...rambunctious elves, a fitness-obsessed Santa, and the man of her dreams. Does she have what it takes to become the next Mrs. Klaus?
As with all of the giveaways you have until midnight (Pacific) today to enter.
Leave email in comment section to enter.