Saturday, September 6, 2008

Magical Christmas Cat Winner

And the LUCKY WINNER is... drum roll please... *drum poll*...

Sayuri60

Please contact the One and Only Nalini Singh (since we had Vasic ^_^ help us and return her to her rightful location... in front of a computer busy creating us more wonderful stories...) to get your prize at:

nalinisinghwritesATgmailDOTcom

Congratulations!! You'll have to tell us about it. (Alys insists on it, what? Though I was gone? Well, guess what, the arcs not over yet! ;P)

In the meantime, everyone hurry up and get your copy of Hostage to Pleasure before Alice buys them all!(I'm not going to buy them ALL!!!) And yes, need all the others too! *g*

5 comments:

Shaymless Aymless said...

Congrats Sayuri! I look forward to seeing your review on it!... No pressure... really *g*

little alys said...

Big Congrats Sayuri!!! Hope you enjoy the book! :D

Anonymous said...

OMG!! How awesome. I never win anything! Yay!

Kristie (J) said...

I got my copy of HTP - and loved it!!
And congrats Sayri60!!

Nalini Singh said...

Sayuri - don't forget to email me!

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP