Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello September babies its YOUR MONTH!!

Thanks to Lisabea I have the perfect picture to wish you all a happy birthday!!! Isn't she so sweet to share with us?

WHOOT!!!! It's your birthday ladies and its time for us all to take a moment to celebrate YOUR DAY.

We are celebrating CJ Birthday and Bridget Locke's Birthday today so bring out the drinks and sit back and enjoy the pretties!!!!

Here's my birthday wishes to you two! I hope you enjoy the tatoo like did. YUM makes me want to just lick him (What TMI?)
And I just love that his ass isn't that hairy I mean what's up with the hairy asses (THAT IS NOT SEXY if you can braid that shit it's time to wax it off)

Wait where was I? Oh yes BIRTHDAYS so here we go!



So I went out and baked you a cake (pfft right more like I found you one that looked pretty online! But hey its the thought that counts right?) then I determined it was too pretty to eat and well hell it just didn't fit the theme of our island.

Here's the original version



And here's the version after an IM conversation with Katiebabs, Lisabea, Alice and Kristie I determined this cake was much cooler!

Now I know what your thinking, we have hot sexy menz, birthday wishes, pretty cakes whats missing?

Well I'm glad you asked it's drinks so hold on ladies while we bust out with a few beverages for all those of age. And those of you who don't like to drink we have the virgin flavors of each colorful drink as well! So jump in, sit back and watch the parada of menz while sipping on this pretty drink (I'm not sure what it is but the picture was so pretty I had to share isn't it pretty?)


Okay back to the other types of pretties I know you are all dying for!





We will start off with a fully clothed man to show all you ladies that SEE THEY CAN BE PRETTY WITHOUT HAVING TO BE NAKKID.












Then we will show you why we prefer them shirt less as the picture to the right or below (not sure how it will actually look tomorrow when it post) will prove.




And what about this guy? Thanks to Jen B for introducing us I haven't wanted a beta male in a long, long, LONG, time.


But then my baby in the towel feels so unloved so I must remember to bring him in b/c nothing is hotter than a man in a towel to me NOTHING (again was that TMI? Or is it okay to share that b/c authors if you have a man come out of the shower in a towel I am one HAPPY, HAPPY reader! Just a suggestion. Okay moving on.)


Where was I? Oh yes how could I forget the man that reads and then sits really pretty why he tries to gather his intelligent thoughts on the matter. WOW how could you go wrong with that man right?


And finally I have missed my baby boy coming out of the water (and by coming I mean rising out of the water with the drops of sliding smoothly down his body. Hinting and what is just below the surface. *sigh*) *Clears throat* I'm sorry we were celebrating birthdays not drooling right? So there you go ladies our birthday gifts to you!!!!! I hope you all had wonderful, fun filled days and I wish you many more here on the DIK!!!











And in closing here are my final thoughts for the week:
We here at the DIK blog are not associated with AAR, but by many reports, they coined/developed the phrase Desert Island Keeper/DIK in relation to romance, and we raise a drink (with a little umbrella in it) in appreciation and mutual love of the genre.

29 comments:

Ana said...

Woohoo! Let the party begin!

Katie Reus said...

Woo-hoo!!! Thanks for all the pretty menz *cough* and the cake ;)

jessewave said...

WOW Let the party begin. Hot menz AND cake? What a feast. Happy birthday ladies.

Christine said...

Wow do we know how to throw a party or what?!?! Is that a 'Pop My Cherry Martini' I see there? Complete with pop rocks candy on the rim??!!! Sweet!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Carolyn & Bridget!

May your days be filled with plenty of DIK! I'm talking about the books, of course. ;)

Kati said...

Mmmmmm....boyz.....and cake.

Nice celebration sarai, as usual. Congrats birthday babies!

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Ladies! You have lots of drinks and men to choose from - my kind of party!

LOVE the cakes - both of them really.

Christine - pop my cherry martini? Wow - I eally need to get out more often! lol

Carolyn Crane said...

Wow! What a wonderful birthday treat! Thanks so much - this is so exciting.

Which present to unwrap first...HEY! Who unwrapped all my presents?

sula said...

mmm, tasty treats! i like. happy b-day to all!

LesleyW said...

Happ Birthday!

Hope you all have a great day!

Kim said...

Happy Birthday ladies!
Enjoy your cake and pretty drinks!
**smooches**

Sarai said...

Well ladies I hope you had a wonderful day. And CJ I had a hard time keeping your gifts wrapped. The ladies kept unwrapping when I left the hut.

Shannon said...

Now this is what I call a birthday celebration. Cake, martinis and hawt men? Perfection!

Ladies, I hope you have/had a fabulously wonderful birthday. I raise my umbrella embellished drink to you.

Thea said...

Nekkid man cake? Sounds like a birthday bash to me! Happy birthday ladies, and what a way to start a sunday! *raises maitai* Cheers!

little alys said...

Happy Birthday!!! :D
Whee!!! Part-y time!!!
I'm going to try that martini next time. Teehee.

JenB said...

Mmmm...cake...

Happy birthday, kids! :)

lisabea said...

I love the Pop My Cherry Martini. Sniff. Takes me back...

::clinks glass with Christine::

Christine said...

It's about time you showed up, LB. ::hiccup:: I've had quite a lot of these today, waiting for my ::hiccup:: drinking buddy to ::hiccup:: join me. =)

::clinks glasses with LB::

lisabea said...

Been creating a non-ironing friendly environment. I HATE HOUSEWORK.

Pop! There goes my cherry, C!

::clinks::

Christine said...

Housework? What the fuck is that?

Shaymless Aymless said...

Woohoo! Nakkid menz and cake and drinks! Happy happy birthdays CJ and Bridget!

lisabea said...

Look at our little counter gadget wassit. We Iz The Shiz-nitz!

::clinks::

If I start to sing that song from wicked will you all call me a show tunes whore??

Katie Reus said...

Um, is being a show tunes whore a bad thing??

lisabea said...

Not in my book. I love show tunes.

Katie Reus said...

Lol, exactly ;)

Tracy said...

*Sobbing like a drunkard in my Martini* I love you guys!!!

Been creating a non-ironing friendly environment.

Dude! Can this really be done? lol Send me the specs!!

Bridget Locke said...

Aw shucks for both the birthday wishes and the sexy hunka-hunks. *sigh*

And Sarai, I think you handled that just fine. :)

Ciara said...

*DROOL* Do you have any idea how hard it is to look at all that eye-candy when Mr. Wonderful is away for three weeks???

Yum! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADIES!!!

jessewave said...

To my surprise this morning when I logged on to DIK, our popularity has gone through the roof!
It would be remiss of me if I didn't comment on this since the recent contretemps with the owner of another blog who shall remain nameless. Isn't it amazing how being nasty always comes back to bite you in the ass?

KT Grant said...

Even if it isn't my birthday, could I have a piece of cake? Beef cake that is!!! :P
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ladies!

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP