So today is hero day on the blog and I would like to begin with the 6 heroes I picked. No reason why I picked them other than I LOVE them. But then I thought about 7 heroes I would have picked if I had been pressured, thought I would loose the good stuff or plotting so with out further a due here are the 7 I did pick:
1. Jake Riordan (Adrien English series by Josh Lanyon) Seriously I only picked him in hopes of trading with LB she hasn't followed through with my evil plan yet...
2. Gage Travis (Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas)
3. Vaughn D'Angelo (Visions of Heat, Nalini Singh)
4. Zarek of Moesia (Dance with the Devil, Sherrilyn Kenyon)
5. Jonas Wyatt (Breed Series, Lora Leigh)
6. Sterling "Harvard" Chase from Kiss of Crimson Lara Adrian
7. Cam Rohan (Mine Til Midnight by Lisa Kleypas )
Not a bad haul, not bad at all. Now for the 7 other heroes I must have (other girls may have stolen them but I still want them)
1. Rejar ( I had him but gave him up for Gage Travis) still think he’s hot. PS he's from Dara Joy's Rejar book
2. Drake the wyvern of the green dragons from Katie MacAlister's Aisling Grey series (of course the wyvern from the silver dragons would due nicely as well)
3. David McIntyre from Katie Reus’ novel City of Secrets (what he’s hawt and LOVES his Jade I think he would go for someone like me?)
4. Lucas Sloane From Heaven Sent Purgatory by Jet Mykles (what he’s great and one of my favorites.)
5. Gaelen vel Serranis from Lady of Light and Shadows by C. L. Wilson I just really like his sense of humor.
6. Okay this one might freak ya out but here we go: Ren from Gabriel’s Ghost by Linnea Sinclair I just really felt for him and well I have a soft spot for heroes with a disability.
7. Harry Dresden from Jim Butcher’s series. (He was played by a really hawt guy on TV so that’s who I am picturing.)
( I would also sneak Derek from Magic Bites and Burns in if I could)
There you go My new heroes plus the old ones. In other words I’m a greedy wench and want them all.
Poor Jensen we (and by we I mean me) are so GOING to miss your pretty *coughbodycough* face...