Thursday, November 26, 2009

What We Are Thankful For

It's Thanksgiving Day here in the USA and we here at DIK wanted to just take the next few days and let you all know what we're thankful for.


Everyday and every year I am thankful for family, friends and my life. This year I have the added blessing of having joined the book blogging world (December 2008) and made so many new cyber friends who share my love of a good story. Those are just some of the things I am thankful for this year.

MsM


I'm thankful for my family, my friends, great books, creativity and the freedom to express it. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

~Bridget

I'm thankful that my boyfriend, family and friends have loved me enough to stick by me and support me through the difficult time i've been going through
lately.

*hugs*
Amanda




Happy Thanksgiving from all of us on the Island. And if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving...Happy Thursday!

What are you thankful for?

3 comments:

Lea said...

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone who celebrates!

All the best
L

Carolyn Crane said...

Hey everyone! Happy Thanksgiving! Great messages, you guys.
Well, I'm thankful for so much - my job, my friends and family, my health, and definitely the blogging book community. My life is so much richer for every bit of it.

Chris said...

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, too!

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP