Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thanks so much for a great welcome!


Hi everyone,

I'm really thrilled to be a guest blogger here at Desert Island Keepers, and I hope to make the time fun for all of us. First thing first... Free books!!!

In the interests of blatant self promotion, I've got a little challenge for people interested in entering a drawing for a free copy of my newest novella, "Catherine's Awakening." Here's the blurb:

Wade Masters has always wanted Catherine. The sight of her sends slow fire burning through him. At night his dreams twist his body with need, stoking his desire beyond control or rational thought. In Wade’s eyes, Catherine has always been his woman. But she was too young when he left for war, and when he returned he found her married to his brother.

Wade did the right thing. He honored her marriage, and when his brother died he gave Cat protection and a place to live. But now she’s leaving. It’s too much. It’s time for Catherine to wake up and see Wade for who he is—the man who will complete her. She just needs to give him a chance.


So, if you want to enter yourself in the contest, go to my website and read the "Catherine's Awakening" excerpt. Then email me at joannawylde AT gmail.com with the answer to this question: "What kind of job is Catherine trying to get?"

I'll pick a winner at the end of the day, and send off a free copy!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

I have this one so I won't enter. But for those who haven't read it, it's a good one. :)

DIK Ladies said...

Thanks, Tracy! For clarification, there's more than one book up for grabs... People who comment on the interview will be put in a drawing, too. I haven't had enough caffeine yet this morning, and started two book contests.

Oh well, more books for all of you!

Jo :)

Katie Reus said...

Hot excerpt!!! Just enough tension ;)

Carolyn Crane said...

Ooh, cowboys!

The Brunette Librarian said...

I loved the excerpt!! I love westerns but it's so hard to find an awesome one...and this one looks really good!! :)

Jo said...

Thanks for entering, everyone! This contest is now closed -- congratulations to Rachael, who won a free copy of the book :)

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP