Friday, April 3, 2009

Prizes! Yippee! WA-hoo!



Josh: So the winner was

thelastaerie

(Lbea applauds wildly)

Well played! So you can have me send a copy of the books wherever or to whomever you like.

And just for playing along, I tossed in the names of the rest of you who played along so generously, and let the SO do the blind pick.

Lea and Kin

You can each pick a story and I'll send it along, just email me.

LBea... here are the answers!

Adrien English=Henley Skullfarquar

Jake Riordan=Boilermaker

Sean Fairchild=Chocolate Martini

Daniel Moran=Martini

Nathan Doyle=Vat 69

Will Brandt=Sam Houston burbon

Tim Martin=Anything alcoholic

Gabriel Sandalini=Pulque

Perry Foster=Hot cocoa

Christopher Holmes=Gin and Tonic

So that was fun! Thanks J. And to all the Dik friends out there...here's my Lisabea post for Friday, April 3rd.


Yup. That's all I got.
Did you need anything else, really?


6 comments:

Lea said...

WOOT!

Wow, thank you so much. This is so nice of you.

Best Regards
L

Lea said...

By the way, the post, um WOW....

lbgregg said...

Lea~I know. I totally swiped him from my friend Shirley! over at his blog: The Lisp. He finds some wicked good pictures.

Tracy said...

Congrats all!

Nice post LB - totally rocks. :)

Kin said...

Holy -- what?! Really? Thank you so much! My luck is changing! Maybe I oughtta enter the lottery or something.

And now that I've ogled that picture for more than enough time, what should I email and where should I email it to? Just to be sure, you know. ;)

lbgregg said...

Kin!

Drop me an email at noseinabook@live.com.

=)

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP