Wednesday, August 26, 2009

o hai thirty!


“Jane will be quite an old maid soon. She is almost three-and-twenty! Lord! How ashamed I would be of not being married before three-and-twenty!” – Lydia, Pride and Prejudice

le sigh. Well, this is my last night as a twenty-something. It's funny but I do remember being a young teenager and thinking how OLD thirty would be. And here it is. I'll be too old to be the star of a regency romance. Maybe I'll have to start reading contemps. lol.

They say that things get better in your 30s. Better sex, better jobs, better whatever. Age being like a fine wine and all that. So in the spirit of older being better, I thought I'd post some of my favorite non-20-something menz. :)
































Oh and how bout this one? sigh....


Some things do get better with age.

9 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy said...

Awwww - Happy early Birthday Sula! I hardly remember 30 - much less 29! lol I just remember that my 30's were when some of the happiest times in my life happened. Enjoy it all! :)

Tracy said...

Oh - and those are fine, fine looking over 30 men!

Anonymous said...

Very good with Sean Bean. Not many appreciate him. I've liked him since the days of Sharpe - spent watching 20+ some years ago when living in Britian

Nalini Singh said...

Happy birthday, Sula :)

And I have to say - your taste in menz is brilliant! I'm part of the Sean Bean fan club as well.

Renee said...

Happy birthday, Sula!

What a great way to start your 30s, marrying your man and embarking on your new lives together. Enjoy the good times ahead. :-)

Having said goodbye to my 30s a few years ago, I greatly appreciate these fine specimens of "over 30" manhood!

Lea said...

Happy Birthday Sula!

Perfect way to start your 30's. Awesome choices for your men folks there. ;)

All the best
L

sula said...

thanks everyone. :) I'm looking forward to my 30s. A lot of exciting things coming up (like my wedding in two weeks. lol)

glad to see some Sean Bean love. I have a thing for that guy. He has gotten better with age, imho.

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

I will be making **oops, I said 24... not** 34 this October... It all depends on how you approach your age... Is it like fine wine... Where the older it is, the better... Or do you hate seeing the numbers climb...
Oh... I look back and see how much I have grown into the wonderful person I am today!! =) Always think positive about yourself!!!
I hope you have a wonderful birthday!!!

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP