Monday, August 15, 2011

Winners!!

Thank you to all that entered to win one of the 5 books I had on offer (as no one entered for a Game of Thrones there are only 4 winners)

Without further ado, the winners are as follows -




The Seductive Imposter - Deborah R





The Search - Aurian





Kiss of the Highlander - Sullivan McPig






and.........





Dreamfever - Musk



Congratulations Ladies!

Ladies if you could all email me your addresses i will get your books out as soon as possible

mail me at amanda DOT murphy44 AT gmail DOT com

3 comments:

Blodeuedd said...

Oh woe me, I missed a wicked contest, and no one wanted GoT? People do not appreciate fantasy it seems

Sullivan McPig said...

Yay! Off to send you an email.

Aurian said...

Thank you so much for The Search, I am going to enjoy it! Email has been send. Congrats to my fellow winners :)

And Blodeuedd, I already have GoT in Dutch, and had that for perhaps 15 years?

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP