Friday, August 19, 2011

Random Thoughts & Such

I finally got cable in my apartment over the weekend. One of the perks is FINALLY having HBO. Now I'm able to watch shows like True Blood & Game of Thrones, instead of seeing what my friends Twitter about.

As I'm watching GoT (which is fascinating, btw), I noticed a couple of things. 1. Jason Momoa as Khal Drogo is super delish! 2. Why do bad things always happen to Sean Bean's characters? I love Sean Bean. I'm not usually partial to blonds, but he does it for me. I think it's the fact that he's got such a lived in face and has such a yummy accent. 3. Peter Dinklage has one of the sexiest voices out there. Don't know why, but it is delish! And I love his character. Such a smartass. 4. Communication doesn't seem to be a priority in this series. Eesh! There have been many a time I just wanted to smack people upside the head. Ah well, it's still interesting. I'm such a geek for epic fantasy anyway.

True Blood-Alcide! *thuds* Okay, I'm going to admit something that will probably ostracize me from the social sphere, but I don't get the appeal of Mr. Skarsgard. *ducks and hides* I'm serious! The dude freaks me out something fierce and not in a good way. Again, it's probably because I'm not partial to blonds, but he gives me the heebie-jeebies anytime.

And I like Alcide from the neck down. Ack! My friend Bells will totally disagree with me on that, but it's true. His face does nothing for me.

Here's another observation...boobs rule on HBO! I've never seen so much T&A!!! I know, it's because they can, but still. I don't need to see that many boobs. *hides eyes*


3 comments:

LesleyW said...

Hmmm. I was reading about Sean Bean's characters a few days ago, it may have been on Digital Spy. Apparently if you search on You Tube there's a clip which is loads of death scenes.

Just checked (lol), if you put Sean Bean death reel into the search, it's the first video up. 21 death scenes. I think the moral of this may be - don't get too fond of any Sean Bean character, especially if it's a fantasy based scenario.

LesleyW said...

If you've watched that Sean Bean video you may now be a little depressed. So here's a happier clip - his cameo in the Vicar of Dibley. Hope the link works.

http://youtu.be/wGRhXMPdLBs

Bridget Locke said...

Thank you, Lesley. We were discussing the demise of Sean's characters on Twitter as well. So sad. :(

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP