Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nummies for Monroe



*Sigh…it’s hot out here! The sun is bright, the sand it hot, and JEEZ I’ve got sweat running down my back, between the "twins" and some other really uncomfortable places…but oh wait…look who’s coming…my cabana boys with my drinky-poo! ;o) Lets see who makes the roll call. (btw…yes I know some are vamps…my island is magical and the sun just doesn’t bother them lol – these are in no particular order)

1.) Edward Cullen – The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
…ya I’m a teenager at heart. I’d scream, claw, and faint if I saw Mr. Cullen in my hut! I can’t help but melt all through reading those Twilight books. Edward is so effing romantic with all of his poetic thoughts and words! Mmm…Bella is one lucky gal! ;o)

2.) Luc Martineau – See Jane Score by Rachel Gibson
I LOVE HOCKEY (Go Red Wings) and this hockey player has one horseshoe tattoo that I’d love to run my tongue across! Yowza! He rough, tough and let me tell you that you won’t mind all the penalties for high sticking! ;o)


3.) Calvin Morrisey – Bet Me by Jennifer Crusie
This man oozes with charm and good looks. He is your typical hot-shot lover and knows how to have a good time! Cal appreciates a curvy woman and to me there’s nothing sexier than a man that will feed you all the carbs you want! Lol



4.) Henry De Tamble – The Time Travelers Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
Oh man, I loved Henry in this book. He was so angst ridden in his life. You seriously wanted to hug him and tell him everything would be alright. At the same time he was so passionate with everything in his life. And let me tell you this man is STEAMY! He can time travel to my island anytime!





5.) Eric Northman – The Sookie Stackhouse Series by Charlaine Harris
OH MAN! Eric hold a special place in my little heart.


6.) Derek Craven – Dreaming of You by Lisa Kleypas
This man lives a fast and exciting life! :o) Derek is a dark lover with a dirty dirty past…I think I’ll take him into the ocean and clean him off! Lol

7.) Gage Travis – Sugar Daddy by Lisa Kleypas
Rich…hot…and has great sex in a limo! Lol Can he take his limo moves to my hut? I THINK HE CAN!!! Gage is my fav Travis man (although Id love to take them all on!) I always picture him in a hot and sexy suit…I don’t think his clothes will make it in the plane crash to the island!


8.) Jacob Black – The Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer
COME ON…could I REALLY have Edward and not Jacob?!? NOPE! This boy makes me just as hot. I LOVE me some Were’s. They are aggressive and possessive! Mmmm…this man (ya I say man even though he's pretty young) can make me howl at the moon!













You can visit Monroe at her "normal" home at Monroe with a Twist. Thanks for visiting Monroe!

13 comments:

Mandi said...

I see you are an Edward AND Jacob lover...niiice..don't have to choose ;)

Lea said...

Nice menz Monroe!

Welcome to the island. :)

Chris said...

Mmmm... Luc...

Monroe Dawson said...

Mandi-
HECK YA...Why even choose between the two when you can have both! lol

Lea-
Thanks for the warm welcome! :o)

Chris-
OH LUC! Hes one of my FAVS! LOVE his tat! lol

Mollie said...

I agree 100% percent with all your choices... mmmmmm. I love that Henry is a librarian. TEAM LIBRARIANS! Can you guess my profession... ;)

Tracy said...

Gage Travis. I want to lick that man all the way up and down his fabulous body. *ahem* Where was I? Oh, hi! Got lost in thought there for a minute. :)

Wonderful choice of men, Monroe. Gage, of course, is amazing. I'll take Edward over Jacob any day of the week but not the character who played him in the movie. The one in my head. lol.
I've got See Jane Score in my tbr but haven't gotten to it yet - I obviously need to work on that.
Calvin - yum on a stick. He is so great!
Hate to say I haven't read the Sookie Stackhouse series or The Time Traveler's Wife but if you say they're delicous, I'll believe you. :)

Monroe Dawson said...

Mollie-
Oh man...I think Henry is like my top guy. I melted throughout that entire book!

Tracy-
Girl you GOTTA read SJS...Luc is SUPER YUM!

LesleyW said...

My niece is completely obsessed with Robert Pattinson. On the bright side she has actually read four books because of Twilight so I'm not complaining. I think the only other fiction she's read is Harry Potter.

You managed to pick some of my favourite heroes here. Henry from TTTW is possibly my top beta hero. And I'm definitely an Eric fan when it comes to the Sookie books.

Monroe Dawson said...

Lesley-
TEAM ERIC WOOT WOOT! Hes so hot!

Mary G said...

Hi Monroe
Great post. Luc was yummy!!!

Unknown said...

Edward, Jacob, and Eric --- too hot to handle. Is there more in that cabana? yum!

Dottie :)

Monroe Dawson said...

Mary-
Wasnt Luc the best?!? I love RG's Hockey books!

Dottie-
Girl is there more?!?! You want me to have a heart attack?!?! lol ;op

Anonymous said...

jacob is a shapeshifter not a werewolf

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP