Friday, October 16, 2009

More Scary Tunes! The Moody Blues Are Zombies

Katiebabs here bringing you some more spooky music that will make you run and hide under your bed!

Carolyn aka CJ, mommy of demon child Lil CJ and caretaker of prude Miss Doreen has started a trend here at the DIK Blog. We are posting songs that send chills throughout our bodies. They are spooky tunes perfect for Halloween that is right around the corner.

What do you think?
.
Nights in White Satin by The Moody Blues is one of my favorite songs but also a bit scary. It never fails to give me the chills. And this video is a bit freaky also! The band kind of looks like zombies and the one guy's mustache could come alive and eat you. I think it's an alien life form on his upper lip.



Nights in white satin,
Never reaching the end,
Letters Ive written,
Never meaning to send.

Beauty Id always missed
With these eyes before,
Just what the truth is
I cant say anymore.

cause I love you,
Yes, I love you,
Oh, how, I love you.

Gazing at people,
Some hand in hand,
Just what Im going thru
They can understand.

Some try to tell me
Thoughts they cannot defend,
Just what you want to be
You will be in the end...

8 comments:

Chris said...

I totally heard this one as "Knights in white satin" when I was a kid.

Carolyn Crane said...

OMG, this is too weird! They do look like zombies! I think the moustaches are commanding them!! LOL

Lea said...

Where is that cute little demon lamb guy Mho Fho?

I think protection is required....

Great choice! And, yes - zombie Mood Blues for sure. ;)

Anonymous said...

I actually liked this song when I was a kid, it seemed mellow and relaxing to me! :o)

MsM

KT Grant said...

The mustache dude's flute or whatever the instrument is a ninja sword that will slay his possessed mustache!

Tracy said...

I actually love this song! lol Although the vid is disturbing. :)

Jill Sorenson said...

This whole album is scary! Listen to it on a dark, deserted road at night. You'll freak out.

Unknown said...

My hubs and I went to see the Moody Blues in contest a few years ago (hmmm probably more like 10 years ago now....time flies) and they were great - oddly they look exactly the same - I'm thinking zombies.

Dottie :)

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP