Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving

This was my first Thanksgiving in Michigan and it was a lovely day.  Got to spend it with family and friends.  The food was delicious and the company was grand.  :)

I got to thinking about things I'm thankful for & thought I would put up a list here for you to enjoy.  Yay you! 


1. My family.  Without them, I don't think I would be sane.

2. Being creative.  Being a writer is a hard job, but I'm so thankful God gave me the ability to do so.

3. Florence + the Machine "Ceremonial": One of the best CD's I've heard in ages.  Excellent writing fodder.

4.  My favorite authors.  Been blessed with great books by so many authors this year, I can't even begin to list them all.  Am thankful they're still writing!  Yay!

5.  My friends.  It sucks that they're all so far away, but I know if I need them, they're just a text or email away.

6.  This blog.  I've met some truly awesome people because of it.  I'm so thankful for it.


There are many more, but this is the basic list.  Thank you all for being here.  :)

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving in your new home, Bridget.

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP