Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sucked in by Vampires

Twilight Fangirl, keeping the squeeeeee! 
Breaking Dawn Movie 1 - November 18th

I admit to turning my head at anything vampire: cupcakes, chokers, temporary tattoos, candy blood. But just how extensive a collection can I get and still be seen as a responsible adult? The secret is camouflage. Wear that blood drip chocker with you favorite black dress and bangles. One piece at a time gives you the pleasure of indulgence and the dignity of playing grownup.

Not that we know how you all feel about series and movies,
What's your take on spin off merch?
I totally get sucked in! I bought Twilight stickers and then had no idea what to do with them. LOL

1 comment:

Chrisbails said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP