Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some Of The Best of DIK From 2008

If you weren't yet familiar with DIK in 2008 you might have missed quite a few hilarious posts. This one told us a few reasons that Lisabea loved about the island (and I have to agree with her entirely) and even links to a couple other very funny post.  Enjoy!




Ten Things I Love
About DiK






10. On Line Community of Chicks Who Loves to Read
and We Don't Get Up in Everyone's Grill
About Asshat Stuff


(Although we have been controversial... by accident!)

You chicks rock cuz you're all about the joy of reading and the celebration of the craft(iness of writ-ors).


9. Unapologetic Ojectification of Smexy Menz


Works for me!

8. Great Times Squabbling Over Heroes


I heart you guys. But will still steal your liquor.
And your men.


7. Diversity and Open Mindedness.

So cute.


6. New Friends and Old Friends


Nothing to do with New or Old Friends but DAMN I love me some RC!


5. M/M Week

Ok maybe not THIS one exactly...but still
...I had to post it again.



4. That fucking hilarious post TPig and I did
with Josh Lanyon
(aka Good Sport)

Yes. I have no shame.

3. That fucking hilarious post CJ did.

Neither does she.



2. Author Interviews

Cute Red Head. Funny. Intelligent.
Likes long walks on the beach and men with wings.


1. You Guys. You rock.
And I appreciate the support and friendship.


Look at those drummies!!


Thanks and Have a Happy
Healthy, Stretch Pants wearing
Pig Out on Thursday (if you're in the States)
Otherwise..er.. have a great weekend!!


No comments:

Copyright © 2008-2011 Desert Island Keepers All Rights Reserved. Proudly powered by Blogger

  © Blogger template Starry by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 Modified by Lea

Back to TOP